[Owasp-leaders] Next (and final) round of Global Summit Sponsorships

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Jan 18 22:45:01 EST 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 9:25 PM
Subject: Next (and final) round of Global Summit Sponsorships
To: owasp-summit-2011 at lists.owasp.org
Cc: dinis cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>, Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org>, Kate
Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>, Lorna Alamri <lorna.alamri at owasp.org>,
alison mcnamee <alison.shrader at owasp.org>

OWASP Summit Team and Leaders -

See below for the recipients of the final round of Global Summit
sponsorships...at the moment we have maxed out all the funds ($17k) we have
available for attendees (from OWASP foundation funds and from the chapters
themselves).

   - To see the final list and stats, please visit:
   http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Attendee/Summit_Attendees_Funds_-_Ranking_for_18th_Jan_2010

   - I will be following up individually with the next step for booking with
   each of the sponsorship applicants (whether chosen for sponsorship or not)
   shortly.

   - We need another (approx. $28k to fund the remainder of people who have
   requested funds... please consider donating (or asking your company for a
   donation if you haven't already.
   http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011/Funding/Jeff_Williams

Please email me directly with any questions.

Thanks!  Sarah Baso
*
FUNDED:
Ferdinand Vroom
Anurag Agarwal
Vicente Aguilera Diaz
Mike Zusman
Jerry Hoff
Mateo Martinez
Carlos Serrao
Fernando Amatte
Ricardo Makino
Jim Manico
Wagner Elias
Konstantinos Papapanagiotou
Chris Schmidt
Vasileios Vlachos

*

--
OWASP Global Summit Organizing Committee
Secretary for OWASP Global Industry Committee

Dir: 651-233-6334
skype: sarah.baso
sarah.baso at owasp.org <lorna.alamri at owasp.org>