[Owasp-leaders] Help with remote participation part of the Summit

Chris Schmidt chris.schmidt at owasp.org
Tue Jan 18 21:49:12 EST 2011

Things have changed slightly and provided I can get funded I now will be
able to attend. I was waiting to hear the results of the final round of
funding prior to making any announcement to the group.

I have not received word on whether or not I am approved yet, so as soon as
I know for sure I will be able to determine the level of my involvement.

Chris Schmidt
ESAPI Project Manager (http://www.esapi.org)
ESAPI4JS Project Owner (http://bit.ly/9hRTLH)
Blog: http://yet-another-dev.blogspot.com