[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-Summit-2011] *Content needed in the Working Sessions* > FW: Summit 2011 - Methodology for Working Sessions/Tracks.

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Jan 18 13:04:53 EST 2011

in a nutshell, Sandra is saying that *if you don't add content to your
working session* (or the ones you care about) *that working session will NOT
be included in the main schedule* and you will have to have
that conversation/debate/brainstorm by: the bar, or pool, or golf course, or
villa, or spa, or football pitch, or breakfast, or smoking table (outside),
etc...

:)

Dinis Cruz