[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Core Values

Nabil OUCHN - Morocco OWASP nabil at owasp.org
Sat Jan 15 15:31:21 EST 2011

Dear all,

1 - Maybe we need something more accurate than "Integrity" to describe "Neutrality" or Vendor "Independency". Because "Neutrality" is one of the greatest values of such methodology !!!
2- You talk about Global Community in both "Global and Integrity" ?
3- Maybe "INITIATIVE" rather then EXPERIMENTATION

Nabil OUCHN
OWASP Morocco Chapter Leader
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Morocco
nabil at owasp.org