[Owasp-leaders] Connections with Framework Security Leaders

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Sat Jan 15 14:54:37 EST 2011

Jim,

Add Ruby on Rails. I can try to reach to the framework developers.

There is also an open source tool called Brakeman, courtesy of AT&T, for
checking security flaws in RoR, based on OWASP RoR Security Guide.

Let me know if you have questions.

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter