[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Core Values

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sat Jan 15 14:19:12 EST 2011

If you haven't already done so I would really encourage everyone to take a look and submit feedback.

> http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Core_Values_and_Definitions

We are at a point where we really need to define our core values and decide on the direction of OWASP.  This is a major step in that direction. Let's make sure we capture the right values and are heading the right way.

From the link (which has a feedback submission form you should use)

OPEN

Everything OWASP is radically transparent from finances to code.

EXPERIMENTATION

OWASP encourages and supports experiments for solutions to software security challenges.

GLOBAL

Anyone around the world can participate in the OWASP community.

INTEGRITY

OWASP is an honest and truthful, vendor agnostic, global community.

Michael Coates
OWASP