[Owasp-leaders] SC Magazine seeking OWASP trend analysis

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jan 14 12:48:50 EST 2011

My mistake, this was a "punt" and a bad one.

My intention was to provide Illena with varied opinions since smart
people within our community do disagree from time to time. :)

So please do stand down on mass-emailing Illena - and please email me
off-list if you are interesting in helping craft a more polished message.

Thank you Mike and Matt for providing voices of reason.

Thanks all, my apologies.
- Jim