[Owasp-leaders] SC Magazine seeking OWASP trend analysis

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Jan 14 12:12:59 EST 2011

I think this is great.  However, if I'm reading this email correctly you will be providing her the owasp-leaders email address?  If that's the case, I expect she will be overloaded with responses.

Perhaps we should have a single point of contact (maybe connections committee) and then we can debate the issue internally to arrive at a single succinct response representing a wealth of owasp expertise.

Michael Coates
OWASP