[Owasp-leaders] Australia

Chris Gatford chris at hacklabs.com
Tue Jan 11 06:22:52 EST 2011

Thanks Jim, T

On behalf of the Country thanks for your kind thoughts and your offer. As to a charity fund to contribute to nothing has been advertised as yet but sure that it will not be far off. I'll drop you note on some reputable ones once they are established.

The areas effected are up north in Queensland (state) and now moving into the top of the New South Wales (state). They say that this will cost $11 Billion for the country. The most affected areas are still flooding and the worst is still to come according to forecasters. The Brisbane CBD one of Australia's Largest Cities will be feeling the full force in 24 - 48 hrs apparently.

Thanks once again.

Kind Regards
Chris Gatford
HackLabs
T: 1300 031337
T +61 2 9375 2424
F +61 2 9293 2930
M: +61 402 893 988

Web: http://www.hacklabs.com
Skype:chrisgatford

Level 29, Chifley Tower
2 Chifley Square
Sydney, NSW

GPO BOX 2200, Sydney NSW 2001, Australia