[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board, Rebooted

Tony UV tonyuv at owasp.org
Mon Jan 10 11:51:39 EST 2011

Perhaps related to bullet point 2, we should have tenures with proper hand
offs to the newly elected in order that they can (a) provide fresh ideas and
(b) not start anew with new initiatives that will not get implemented due to
length of tenure.

Tony UcedaVelez, CISM, CISA, GSEC

Chapter Lead

OWASP Atlanta