[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board, Rebooted

Ralph Durkee rd at rd1.net
Mon Jan 10 08:29:41 EST 2011

I think most of us agree some changes are needed, and it's good to look
at other models to consider what might work.  But I don't think Elisa
Warner's model is the only model for non-profits.  I've worked with a
lot of non-profits, professional groups, church's and faith based
organizations, and out of a couple of dozen, there's only two that would
fit the model described.  Some common threads I see and agree with are
that we need better defined roles and some delegation.  These are also
pretty common changes as an organization grows and wants to accomplish
more.

-- Ralph Durkee, CISSP, GSEC, GCIH, GSNA, GCIA, GPEN
OWASP GCC
Rochester OWASP