[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Switzerland needs speakers for 2011

Dr. Dirk Wetter dirk.wetter at owasp.org
Mon Jan 10 04:24:05 EST 2011

Hi Achim,

late hapy new year.

mailman's default config is there for a good reason: otherwise by default
people will send their reply to the sender /only/ . This is quite the
opposite goal of a mailing list.

I would take your unintentional reply with a grain of salt: I saw
definitely worse, including mistakes I did ;-)

Cheers,
Dirk