[Owasp-leaders] What is OWASP?

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Sat Jan 8 16:19:38 EST 2011

Easy there folks. The OWASP Foundation (
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_OWASP#The_OWASP_Foundation) is an
American legal entity. I think what John was getting at is that when he
participates in OWASP he's acting as an agent of the organization, and there
could be legal implications under US law he's not even aware of, and
potential consequences if anything he does in that capacity, or the
organization itself does relating to his involvement, is called into
question in a suit.