[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Thank you for your membership!

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Jan 7 10:40:45 EST 2011

After completing my individual 2011 membership renewal today to OWASP Foundation I wanted to recognize Kate Hartmann for the forklift / replacement upgrade from the prior system (cevent) to the *NEW* and improved OWASP Membership Management System that is NOW LIVE globally.  I am also using it as the RSVP system for the NY/NJ Chapter and it has worked worked really well!!  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/NYNJMetro

As we kick off 2011 I encourage you to be a leader by example and invite your chapter attendees to join the mission with a pledge of $50 to the professional association.

More details:
Membership page:  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership  /  Membership system:  https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/?eventid=919827

 "If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up someplace else. Yogi Berra"   We hope to see everyone at the 2011 Summit!

Begin forwarded message: