[Owasp-leaders] Direction for WebGoat

Yiannis Pavlosoglou yiannis at owasp.org
Thu Jan 6 20:29:05 EST 2011

Hi Bruce,

It would be nice to be able to drop a jar representing a lesson to a
folder and have WebGoat pick it up and repopulate the instance once
reloaded, so that it shows as an actual lesson within the
corresponding page.

That way adding lessons will become a lot easier!

Thank you,

Yiannis

--
Dr. Yiannis Pavlosoglou