[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Switzerland needs speakers for 2011

Achim achim at owasp.org
Thu Jan 6 16:14:36 EST 2011

whoever feels addressed,

as my comment unintentionally seem to have started a discussion about mailing-list
usage and/or mailing-list configuration, I'll try to add my 2 pence:

  1) addressing the right people in a mail's To: is always the user's responsibility
     (I feel guilty, hence my apology:)
     be configured, hence that should by possible for the owasp-leaders list too
     (assuming that the same mailing-list software is in use)

More constructive comments wellcome, we'll add to the "Overhauling OWASP Website"
session at the Summit.

Achim