[Owasp-leaders] Direction for WebGoat

Tony UV tonyuv at owasp.org
Thu Jan 6 00:18:29 EST 2011

Awesome direction.  You have my vote.  Perhaps tying in other references to
O2, ASVS, AntiSamy, or other OWASP related projects would help bring some
perspective and reminders to the users of yet other beneficial deliverables
or tools that OWASP provides.

Tony UcedaVelez, CISM, CISA, GSEC

Chapter Lead

OWASP Atlanta