[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Security Podcast

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Feb 28 15:55:27 EST 2011

Tom,

A better URL for this podcast is http://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/owasp_podcast_82.mp3

I was taken aback by the many selfless things that Dave does for OWASP. It's worth a listen. :)

Next up is a podcast on how to properly implement "Forgot Password" in great detail - by one of Fishnets leads. This one should be live in a few days.

I've settled into about one show a month. But I will try to do a few extra this year so we land on "show 100" before the year is up.

Aloha!

-Jim Manico
http://manico.net