[Owasp-leaders] mailing list question

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Mon Feb 28 14:14:17 EST 2011

I was unsure if it went through, because you are correct in saying that it
does not send you back your own message.  Kind of questionable to know if it
posted or not...

On the the other hand, are you available to speak at an upcoming meeting or
interested in sponsoring a meeting?

Thank you,

--
Kelly Santalucia