[Owasp-leaders] mailing list question

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sun Feb 27 16:37:21 EST 2011

I believe the list is setup to not send you back your own posts.  I did get your email on Feb, 26 at 6:45am (PACIFIC).

I've seen this same behavior when I post to the list - I don't see my own message.  To be honest, I don't like this configuration and think we should change it back for this very reason - its confusing to know if your post made it through.

Michael Coates
OWASP
http://michael-coates.blogspot.com