[Owasp-leaders] [Global_chapter_committee] FW: sei spin (was: [OWASP-Milwaukee] meeting date/time)

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Sat Feb 26 20:53:00 EST 2011

Kate could you pass this on to the board and committee chairs lists too? I
forgot to also mention that there is some good info on these sites to
leverage for governance/organizational ideas too, for those who are
interested in that stuff. For example:

http://www.sei.cmu.edu/spin/start/

<http://www.sei.cmu.edu/spin/start/>http://www.milwaukeespin.com/About