[Owasp-leaders] FW: Fwd: seeking GCC app endorsements

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Feb 24 13:48:49 EST 2011

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee_-_Application_9

So close!  Be sure to check out the other applicants who are offering to
volunteer for a Global Committee
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/How_to_Join_a_Committee

If you don't see your name listed as a volunteer, please check out the
committee pages to see where your interests and opportunity meet!

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org
tomhave at secureconsulting.net
Blog: http://www.secureconsulting.net/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/falconsview
LI: http://www.linkedin.com/in/btomhave

[ Random Quote: ]
"Computers are like very dumb people, but they're very fast at being dumb,"
says Jason Hong, a professor at Carnegie Mellon's Human-Computer Interaction
Institute (HCII).
Washington Post (10/7/07 p.M01) "This Is Your Life: As Determined by
Confounding Identity-Protection Safeguards" By Monica Hesse