[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Your message to Global_chapter_committeeawaits moderator approval

Jason Li li.jason.c at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 01:12:11 EST 2011

"Infrastructure team" in the sense that Matt Tesauro and Larry Casey have
been working with RackSpace (for almost a year now I believe?) to try and
get and arrangement for hosting OWASP's web presence.

Last I heard, the arrangement is nearly complete (on the timescale of weeks)
and once that transition is complete, OWASP will have greater flexibility to
try out various different systems to support OWASP.

-Jason