[Owasp-leaders] The Gap Between OWASP and Developers

Abraham Kang abraham.kang at owasp.org
Wed Feb 23 21:23:41 EST 2011

What about working with developer web sites (Javaworld, Oreilly, DevX,
etc.) to co-write articles with authors writing developer tutorials.
This way you get everything at the beginning.

Or helping existing authors with revising their development books so
all of their examples are secure and explain why the
examples/tutorials they are showing are written the way they are.
Again the O'Reilly Nutshell books, APress, Wrox, Head First, etc.would
be a good place to start.  This would also help security professionals
become more understanding of developers and application development in
general.

Regards,
Abe