[Owasp-leaders] sei spin (was: [OWASP-Milwaukee] meeting date/time)

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Wed Feb 23 11:50:48 EST 2011

Leaders,

I assume someone amongst us has at least heard of Carnegie Mellon's Software
Engineering Institute's 'SPIN' (Software Process Improvement Network)
chapters...but I hadn't until one of my chapter members mentioned it
(below). So has anyone in OWASP reached out to any SPIN chapter in any way?
If so what has been done and was it successful? Are SPIN chapters pretty
active? Can we 'recruit' OWASP contributors?

SPIN chapter page:

http://www.milwaukeespin.com/

SEI's SPIN page:

http://www.sei.cmu.edu/spin/