[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Appsec Tutorial Series Episode 1 : final release

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Tue Feb 22 08:43:00 EST 2011

Hi Helen,

It was wonderful meeting you as well.  Yes, the link will be available
always, as will episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pypTYPaU7mM

I appreciate you spreading the link.  It took me a very long time to
make these episodes, and more views encourages me to make more videos!
I'm doing the XSS episode now, and it should be out soon.

Thank you Helen,
Jerry