[Owasp-leaders] A Vision for OWASP

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Feb 21 21:15:39 EST 2011

Hi Michael, I like this a lot :)

Can you share the original source file of that diagram about OWASP, I would
like to create a variation of it :)  (For example: I think there should be
much more sharing between the different Communities, I would like to make
the 'OWASP machine' (i.e. the operational resources') to stand out more, and
the OWASP board should be a much smaller box :) )

Dinis Cruz