[Owasp-leaders] Problem with the OWASP website?

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Mon Feb 21 12:15:13 EST 2011

Tom,

Matt and I had a lengthy conversation at the Summit about the future of our
current infrastructure. The plan was that he was going to meet with
Rackspace for hosting, while I would wait for the outcome. If Rackspace
doesn't work out, we would move to Amazon's cloud. Just let me know the
outcome and I will have the ball.

As it stands now, I have VM's ready to move to any hosting provider that
supports VMWare.

I've got the ball on this once we know.

Jim, I would say turning on Akamai would be fine as long as they can handle
us moving to another location (IP subnet). I will probably need to be
involved since some syncing would probably be needed.

--Larry