[Owasp-leaders] Problem with the OWASP website?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Feb 19 18:42:44 EST 2011

I'll do it myself. It's not hard. We are sitting on a huge gift worth many thousands a month and it's foolish not to make it happen now.

Larry, are you ok with me working with Akamai to get their CDN rolling for OWASP.org now? It will take a huge load off the site and increase performance around the world. Why wait for new hosting, which may take time to get rolling?

-Jim Manico
http://manico.net