[Owasp-leaders] The Gap Between OWASP and Developers

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Feb 18 14:08:51 EST 2011

That is the plan of the industry committee for those that missed that mission and goal - Joe's got the ball and running with that with the team of global industry committee

The board nominations can take place as soon as April with election 3 months after the candidates are locked in. As we did in 2009 the candidates need to have a "why me" document write up so that member voters can elect a volunteer leader.

So if you are reading this and you are a owasp member and leader/committee member you are eligible to be nominated as a candidate, then the election will happen and the 2 year term will start in January.

I will be leading this effort with the assistance of Dan Cornell and the rest of the Global Membership Committee like we did in 2009

Brennan
9732020122

Tom Brennan
OWASP Foundation