[Owasp-leaders] The Gap Between OWASP and Developers

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Feb 18 13:58:23 EST 2011

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting some of the statements in Andre's email, but I don't think Jeremiah is planning to secretly take over OWASP through proxy via WhiteHat customers. :)

But his point right on the mark.  Let's get enterprises involved throughout OWASP and especially at the top to demonstrate that OWASP is the place to go for solutions.

Michael Coates
OWASP