[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Your message to Global_chapter_committeeawaits moderator approval

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Feb 17 17:09:45 EST 2011

I've raised this specific concern with the infrastructure team. The hope is
that any solution we come up with will essentially be transparent to current
mailing lists in the sense that post-cutover, people can continue using
existing mailing list aliases.

Obviously that presents a great technical challenge that we may have to back
away from, but for now that is the goal.

I understand everyone's eagerness to migrate to forums - I've personally
been for message forums since the 2008 Summit when they were suggested as
part of the Website Working Session.

As you can tell by this and previous threads, it's not as simple as just
standing up forums and cutting loose the mailing lists.

But we will get this done!

-Jason