[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Your message to Global_chapter_committee awaits moderator approval

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Thu Feb 17 17:02:59 EST 2011

I have no doubt about the knowledge and ability (as in capability), I just
sometimes wonder about OWASP's "sacred cows" like the owasp.org homepage and
general technical infrastructure, and who has the authority and access to
change them. Not quite the same as creating/editing a wiki page. :)

-chalmers