[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Your message to Global_chapter_committeeawaits moderator approval

Laurence Casey larry.casey at aspectsecurity.com
Thu Feb 17 16:38:57 EST 2011

This topic was discussed in great detail at the summit. The outcome from
the meeting was that as long as the forum can run as a forum and act
like a mailing list, it will be implemented. I am all for forum's, but
can appreciate others point of view. So the goal is to move to forums
and nobody will know the difference other than we will have way more
visibility and functionality.

--Larry

From: <global_chapter_committee-bounces at lists.owasp.org>
Date: Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 4:12 PM
Subject: Your message to Global_chapter_committee awaits moderator
approval
To: matthew.chalmers at owasp.org

Your mail to 'Global_chapter_committee' with the subject

   Re: [Global_chapter_committee] [Owasp-board] Results of Feb GCC
Action items from the board

The reason it is being held:

   Too many recipients to the message

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/confirm/global_chapter_committee/dc221a0
13639b3472535606c7fdb2ab147f6df6f