[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Your message to Global_chapter_committee awaits moderator approval

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Thu Feb 17 16:28:33 EST 2011

I just wanted to point this out as a good reason to move from archaic
mailman lists to forums (see below). Since all our mailman lists are managed
by different people, they're all configured differently. Apparently I can't
even email the committee to which I belong under certain circumstances.

I have a feeling that the forums idea will fade away just like last time,
however, because it's not clear who has the authority to decide if it will
be implemented, and very few people (perhaps only one) have the technical
ability (access) to implement it, authorized or not.

-chalmers