[Owasp-leaders] Application For Global Projects Committee

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Feb 17 14:32:53 EST 2011

Leaders,

By current Committee rules, as a current GPC member, I cannot personally
sponsor Larry's application - but I would like to voice my support of his
application.

Larry has worked quietly behind the scenes as a *volunteer* at OWASP for
years supporting our infrastructure and I think it is only fitting that he
should take a more public and prominent role in OWASP.

Please consider supporting Larry's application!

-Jason