[Owasp-leaders] The Gap Between OWASP and Developers
john.wilander at owasp.org
Tue Feb 15 07:16:29 EST 2011
2011/2/15 dinis cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>
> Maybe we need a "Developer's Committee"?
Yeah. The committee could:
- Take on the task of developer outreach in general
- Connect OWASP with developer communities
- Facilitate co-writing and co-branding of developer guides
- Make sure OWASP projects and OWASP conferences move into the developer
zone – GitHub, "Demo or Die" conference tracks etc.
- Run season of code and other developer welcoming activities
- Have at least one external member, for instance John Resig
John Wilander, https://twitter.com/johnwilander
Chapter co-leader OWASP Sweden, http://owaspsweden.blogspot.com
<http://owaspsweden.blogspot.com>Co-organizer Global Summit,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders