[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Stepping down as Board Member

Giorgio Fedon giorgio.fedon at mindedsecurity.com
Mon Feb 14 19:37:30 EST 2011

Hi All,

I just would like to say to Dinis that he is very important to all .NET
security people and coders like me. I remember the first time I followed
the Advanced .NET class that Dinis did and from there I began looking
into trust levels and unmanaged code.

Now with O2 looking at the code, he is an amazing coder and anyone
should respect and learn from him. When I think to Owasp I also think to
Dinis because of his energy, vision and participation to any single
Owasp moment I can remember.

I think that he is such a strength to Owasp for your passion, talent and
for his amazing technical skills.  From my point of view he is one of
the reasons because Owasp is so respected.

To John, it's not a matter of having or not a coder in the board, is
very difficult to find someone like him, Dinis is very hard to replace:
so enthusiast, energic and wishful to help and at the same time so
skilled and respected by the whole security community.

Giorgio

--
| Giorgio Fedon
| Chief Operation Officer
| Minded Security - Application Security Consulting
|
| Cell: +39 3209495558
| Email: giorgio.fedon [at] mindedsecurity.com
|
| Minded Security S.r.l.
| Via Duca D'Aosta, n.20
| 50129 Firenze (FI)
| www.mindedsecurity.com
!

Pay attention, this email is confidential.

If you are not authorized, or if you have received this message by
mistake,please not read, use or spread any piece of the information above.