[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Stepping down as Board Member

Andrea Cogliati andrea.cogliati at owasp.org
Mon Feb 14 12:57:41 EST 2011

John and all,

I don't want to state the obvious: we have plenty of technical knowledge in OWASP, and I'd love to see every role represented in the board, like James suggested. But what I think it's severely unrepresented now is the C-level. No security effort can succeed without management support and commitment. That's why I'd love to have both Bill Gates AND Steve Jobs in the board. :-)

Andrea