[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Stepping down as Board Member

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Mon Feb 14 11:33:14 EST 2011

>>It's just me saying we lost one of the board's coders in Dinis and I
want a new one for the sake of OWASP.

While I don't think we should keep a strict polity of a "coder seat" on
the board - I agree with the sentiment of the post below.  Since of all
the projects listed below, you only put "code!" on one of them, I say we
nominate the guy who runs that project! :)

Full Disclosure: Jim is a dear friend and we have done / do work
together - but regardless of that he is someone who definitely puts
OWASP in the forefront of his life. OWASP is full of great people who do
a lot to promote application security and OWASP, and I see Jim at the
tip of the spear.

Jerry