[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Stepping down as Board Member

Paulo Coimbra pcoimbra at owasp.org
Mon Feb 14 11:31:48 EST 2011

All,

I know that my condition of being simultaneously OWASP employee and Dinis' long time friend may prevent me from being objective.

Nonetheless, for what it is worth and given the special circumstance that his departure from the Board represents, I would like to publicly say that Dinis is one the most generous guys I have ever met.

In my view, this personality trait associated with his unique energy, his capacity to make people contributing with the best they have and his forward thinking makes him an exceptional individual with whom I am honoured to have worked with.

Hope you keep working with us all as close as possible - thanks, Dinis.

- Paulo