[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Stepping down as Board Member

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Feb 14 10:42:17 EST 2011

Just to be clear on one point, I never felt malice at OWASP.

There are a number of reasons for my decision, and I will document them in
the short term (it will take me some time to do it)

For now, I would like to just say thanks for the wonderful emails of
support/thanks I received directly, and let's now focus on the Summit's
outcomes that were amazing.

Dinis Cruz

On 14 Feb 2011, at 15:07, James McGovern <JMcGovern at virtusa.com> wrote:

Sometimes, when folks feel “uncomfortable” they push back in strange ways.
Usually this is less about trust or backstabbing and more about people
simply declaring in their own way that additional clarification is needed. A
very wise CIO once said to me that I should always assume ignorance over
malice.  Now, when it comes to the thought processes of Dinis, I will be the
first to admit I am still reflecting on a few things he said at OWASP 2008
to this very day…

*James McGovern
*http://twitter.com/McGovernTheory