[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Stepping down as Board Member

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou conpap at di.uoa.gr
Mon Feb 14 10:21:59 EST 2011

Ok I feel mostly puzzled now :-/

Anyway, as I said to Colin Watson during the Summit, I believe that reasons
for resignations-step downs-u name it (and we've had a couple the last few
weeks) in an open organization like OWASP should be provided clearly and
publicly. But again, as Colin replied, we cannot force people to give reason
for their actions.

just my 0.02 eurocents...