[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Stepping down as Board Member

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Mon Feb 14 10:07:22 EST 2011

Sometimes, when folks feel "uncomfortable" they push back in strange
ways. Usually this is less about trust or backstabbing and more about
people simply declaring in their own way that additional clarification
is needed. A very wise CIO once said to me that I should always assume
ignorance over malice.  Now, when it comes to the thought processes of
Dinis, I will be the first to admit I am still reflecting on a few
things he said at OWASP 2008 to this very day...

James McGovern
http://twitter.com/McGovernTheory