[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Stepping down as Board Member

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Feb 14 09:26:36 EST 2011

Hi John,

Code orientated?
Board members have been involved or lead projects such as testing guide,
code review guide, ASVS, ESAPI, Top 10 (and cheat sheets), Live CD Project,
WebGoat,

.....so from the above the majority of the board are coders, app testers,
inventors so not sure what ur point is....?
Giving a little structure is ok in any organisation.

Anyways if you remember...... it's the committees which shall define
individual vertical strategies and the board shall serve these committees
and only intervene when necessary....

-ek

--
Eoin Keary