[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Stepping down as Board Member

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou conpap at di.uoa.gr
Mon Feb 14 07:45:26 EST 2011

John,

I don't mean to underestimate the value that tech people and
corresponding projects bring to an organization like OWASP but if we
want to reach out to governments, standards organizations and key
industry players we need those formal document-policy-oriented
projects because that's the language that they understand.

Dinis,

You've been a great inspiration to us all. I'm not exaggerating when I
say that the Greek chapter (and I guess many many others) started
because of you and our involvement with OWASP grew bigger after
discussions with you during the Academies meeting in January. Please
don't stop giving out your energy and passion to OWASP and any of your
future endeavors.

Kostas