[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Stepping down as Board Member

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Mon Feb 14 07:32:37 EST 2011

Dinis, you're great. We need passionate tech people like you on the board if
the board is supposed to have a community leading function. We also need
your kind of vision for OWASP.

However, as a fellow code-oriented OWASP leader I might see why you don't
want to stay on the board. OWASP is growing more and more formal and
document-oriented. That kind of organization does not attract tech people. I
hope your blog post will provide answers as to whether this has affected
your decision.

   Take care!
   Regards, John

--