[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Stepping down as Board Member

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Sat Feb 12 12:07:58 EST 2011

Everyone,

I'd like to thank Dinis for all your efforts on the OWASP Board and
particularly the amazing Summit that we just finished. His dedication to
openness and transparency has literally created and protected OWASP's unique
place in our industry.

I challenge everyone in OWASP to think for a moment about what Dinis has
done. More than anyone, I think, Dinis has not waited for anyone to tell him
what OWASP needs.  He has taken initiative, tried new ideas, created new
models, and accomplished an amazing amount.

Because of Dinis, I see a very bright future for OWASP, and I'm looking
forward to what he does to help OWASP in the future!

--Jeff

From: dinis cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>
Date: 12 February 2011 10:59:05 GMT
To: OWASP List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: Stepping down as Board Member

Owasp Board,

As mentioned at the Summit, I'm stepping down as an OWASP Board
member, with immediate effect.

I would like to thank you for all the help and support you gave me
over the years and I'm really proud on what we achieved together.

Please remove me from the board mailing list, 'About OWASP' wiki page
and OWASP foundation board of directors list.

Thanks,

Dinis Cruz