[Owasp-leaders] GPC Application

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Feb 11 21:39:53 EST 2011

Here are a few reasons why we NEED Chris on the GPC

1) Chris is a master at developer build automation. He has deep experience administering hudson, maven, selenium and other critical tools to help us all build production quality software tools and libraries.

2) Chris is master developer. He even convinced John Steven that he is the real deal. ;-)

3) Chris is a excellent communicator. I've watched him approach other developer communities with the utmost respect. This is exactly what we need in OWASP leaders.

4) Even though Chris is not Italian (no one is perfect) he is quite mellow for a German (just kidding OWASP Germany - we all know that BWM > Lamborghini) ;)

Thanks all,
Jim Manico