[Owasp-leaders] Photos

Nabil OUCHN - Morocco OWASP nabil at owasp.org
Fri Feb 11 08:50:39 EST 2011

Great pics  and i wish to be there next time

But names are missing (unless i did not notice them). As for myself I need to put names on faces ...

Maybe it is time to have something like OWASPFaces Wiki with all involved OWASP folks

-- Nabil

OWASP Morocco Chapter Leader
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Morocco
nabil at owasp.org